Hey guys! In Holland we have a couple drugstores that give you a pregnancy box containing all sorts of fun products and information about pregnancy. Today I’m doing a little photo unboxing of the “zwanger box” pregnancy box by Ouders van nu (Parents of now) that is available for free at Etos.
// Magazines to clear you of your concerns?
When you’re pregnant, the internet is your friend and enemy. Everything that you are doubting about, you can find it on google. It can either feed your concerns or help you find a solution or explanation for your symptoms. As a pregnant woman, you are the best prospect and customer for drugstores and major baby stores. In Holland there are about 5 boxes that you can get for free in trade for your personal information and consent that companies may call you to ask if you have any interest in their products.
Ouders van nu is a dutch magazine about parenthood and pregnancy. I already have a subscription to the magazine from my first pregnancy with Noëlle and I got the subscription one year for free. I read the magazine every month so I decided to keep the subscription. This box looks so fun! So cute with all the colors and the big heart. It is definitely not suitable to carry on the street when your pregnancy is still a secret, haha!
// What the box contains
- You have the sweetest little Pampers, premium protection size 1. Noëlle actually had size 0 when she was born but we will think positive and continue thinking that we’re not going to need those preemie diapers anymore. We always use Pampers, without exceptions. No has never had any rashes or anything so I’m quite happy with the Pampers brand!
- Jillz 0.0%. I love this! There were actually two bottles inside but I already drank one the previous night haha. It’s a sparkling apple cider with 0% alcohol. It’s really good!
- Those 3 big pills are the prenatal vitamins that I have been using for half a year now. 4 months before my pregnancy and already three months at this moment. These are the Davitamon Mama Plus Omega 3 fish-oil. Yes, that’s a mouthful but also the pills are quite large! Don’t take them on an empty stomach, you WILL hick up fish taste, blegh…But!! They are very good, they are in every promotional pack for pregnancy and one box is €17,99 so you better keep them. I’m already past 10 weeks but I will continue using them.
- Difrax pacifier. Such a cute, simple, glow in the dark pacifier! Size newborn.
- VSM child Calendula but cream for babies. A soothing cream for sensitive baby skin. Large tube, 30 ml.
- Magazine packet with all sorts of magazines about pregnancy.
// What’s the verdict momma?
I love this box!! I actually love all free stuff that you get when you’re pregnant, haha! I will continue applying for the other boxes and unbox them as well! Another fact, when you’ve applied for this box you automatically receive a ticket to get a baby box 6 weeks before your estimated due date!
I’m sorry, this box is only available in Holland… Do you live in Holland and want to apply for the box? Click on this link!